Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Setting Up For Success
The reason I enrolled in AP Bio this year because I took Living Environment in 8th grade and did really well in it so i chose to do this class.My expectations for this course is basically for the information to be upfront and to learn as much as possible so that I can pass my exam in june. My 2 goals are to ask questions and to stay on task which i was sort of lacking last year. What will make me successful in this classis alot of examples and note pages like the fill in the blank type of note pages.I can use the website in order help me get through the next year by blogging any concerns that i have concerning the class or any questions and hopefully my teacher will respond and it will all be better.... I exited its a new year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment